#KasilahChance #JomKayuh #DiariOmar

Wednesday 7 October 2009

sejenak

today I'm fasting, again. hehe. that is not the point actually. exactly at 7pm, i went downstairs. a good smells of mee goreng basah cooked by the best chef in the world; my mother flying before my nose. there is a lychee's drink flavor on the table. i bancuh a glass of Orange Sunquick, mix it up with the canned lychee's fruit. when Azan started berkumandang, I looked at my plate. there are a lot of (of course mee) ayam, sotong, fresh vegetables, tahu, and every flavor mixed together very happening and peacefully. and the most important thing is; it less cholesterol. how would i know? because it is not oily, not too salt and of course i know the cooker. she always read Selawat or Bimillah before do cook. then, i started thanking God that i am very lucky because I am living with my parents. i can imagine, the food that I was eating just now, cannot be found at any kedai mamak out there. can i stay here forever? can lah. hahahaha

flashback
Ibu, tak habes.
isk ko ni teruk betul perangai. habiskan! habiskan! dah tau tu ambik la sikit2..

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... huhu. my fault.

OMG! Huda, you need to improve your vocab and grammar! read and write a lot okayh!

huwarrrgh! dung!
myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Most Recent Post

Surah A-Qasas

Pada Surah Al-Qasas pula,Allah masih lagi menerangkan tentang Al-Quran, hari pembalasan dan beberapa kisah sebelumnya untuk dijadikan telada...

Know us

HUDAMCGYVER'S
I-SPORST WEAR | PRIMUS V | CHOCODAP'S

Our Team

CFOO Cycling Republic | CFOO
Geng Kayuh Asal Boleh | GKAB
Absolute Full Gas | AFG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *