#KasilahChance #JomKayuh #DiariOmar

Wednesday 10 February 2010

selalu dengar orang mengeluh banyak kerja, nah aku plak mengeluh takde kerja



way of life – V6
 
Before I even realized, time had passed
I was just wandering around aimlessly alone
 
Light shines through a gap in the clouds
I hold out my palms to the days that are being shone upon
 
It’s a way of life
I only walked forward
To be able to escape the grey colored days
Hesitation and doubt
I will accept anything that comes my way
 
I stop and stand at the path that leads away
Looking back over yesterday again
Sheltering my swaying heart
Chased after, chasing after
There is a future I want to protect
I am walking along believing in today
 
Memories of my youth are resurrected
Even if I follow them, I won’t be going anywhere
I want to express these feelings now as I am, as my heart is
My screaming voice dries up
 
I stop and stand at the path that leads away
There are sentiments I can’t express, see
If we could only share them someday
Sheltering my swaying heart
Chased after, chasing after
There is a future I want to protect
I am walking along like this again today
 
I am walking along believing in today too

myself

9 comments:

  1. lirik menarik pasti lahirkan lagu menarik

    erkk
    xpernah dengar ni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ekohero: tengs

    joegrimjow: lagu v6 (victory 6) band jepun..huhu
    lagu ni OST drama Double Score Security Police
    watak hero dy Okada Junichi, salah sorang ahli V6
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. kejela part time.
    baru x bosan.
    uhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...memilih sgt aku ni agaknye
    huhuhuhu~

    ReplyDelete
  5. waa..best lo meaning dia..best2x..leh rekemen yg lain x?? x tau sgt band jepun..tau korea jer bnyk...hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. boleh2..kat label 'lagu best' ade sket
    yang laen nanti2 aku letak
    hehe
    korea -> jiwang (>_<)!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Most Recent Post

Surah A-Qasas

Pada Surah Al-Qasas pula,Allah masih lagi menerangkan tentang Al-Quran, hari pembalasan dan beberapa kisah sebelumnya untuk dijadikan telada...

Know us

HUDAMCGYVER'S
I-SPORST WEAR | PRIMUS V | CHOCODAP'S

Our Team

CFOO Cycling Republic | CFOO
Geng Kayuh Asal Boleh | GKAB
Absolute Full Gas | AFG

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *